Free Download – Homeschool Graduation Planner

If you are like we moms at LetsHomeschoolHighschool.com, you may just be in a total daze when you realize that one of your children is a year or less from graduating from this huge adventure we call HOMESCHOOLING. How did that HAPPEN??!!

Whether we as parents are ready or not, graduation day will arrive. But you don’t have to be completely flummoxed. LetsHsHs.com is happy to help! ¬†We’ve created a free downloadable Homeschool Graduation Checklist that we know will go a long way toward helping you plan for this momentous event and helping you track your progress along the way.

Just choose your preferred format below, click to download, and be well on your way to making your student’s graduation day one to remember. ¬†Congratulations on this huge accomplishment!!!

planner thumbnail

Click to download in pdf format

Click to download in .doc format

Click to download in .doc format

May 11, 2013

Comments

1. Jamie says:
    Posted January 30, 2014 4:33 pm

This is great - definitely helpful to stay organized.

2. admin says:
    Posted November 6, 2013 12:34 am

VERY cool program, Tina...I had never heard of it before!

3. Tina @ Tina's Dynamic Homeschool Plus says:
    Posted November 5, 2013 11:25 pm

Thanks for the comment on my blog Kerry and for linking this planner. I will for sure link it my 10 day series. Thank You!!
    Also, you might like this other post I did too for an option for highschoolers.

Homeschooler Who Want More Than College

4. Kerry says:
    Posted July 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Absolutely Ruth...check out this article for some GREAT graduation celebration ideas: http://letshomeschoolhighschool.com/blog/2013/04/13/pomp-circumstance/

5. Ruth says:
    Posted July 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Sorry about the typing mistakes!

6. Ruth says:
    Posted July 18, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi there,
    Can you give me any information with regards to a home schooler graduation? I shomeschool my 15 year old son here in Irleland. We have nothing like that in this country. When youth leave school here in Ireland they have a 'Debs' party which is a bit party that goes on most of the night with drinking and usually ends with them getting home some time the next day. I dont want this for my son. I like the information that you gave above on how to organize a party but how do you actually have a graduation party?

7. Jackie says:
    Posted May 11, 2013 11:48 pm

What an awesome offering! I dont' think I've seen one before. I would hate to think I was responsible for all the graduation details all by my lonesome. This resource is a jewel.