I know as well as anyone that it can be a little depressing when Valentine’s day rolls around as a teen if you don’t have a significant other. However, there are some super fun ways you can decorate for the holiday and overall make your room/outfit/valentines more cheerful and festive! I found these really fun DIY ideas for Valentine’s on Pinterest and thought I would share them!
- Bow Belt. If you love bows and DIYs, you will love this tutorial! Add some extra CUTE to your outfit with this bow belt.
- Custom-Colored Candy. If you are the artsy-type, this is a fun idea for your Valentine’s Day! Take some of that candy that’s everywhere around Valentine’s and get out your food coloring for some fun colors and designs!
- Polka-Dot Mirror. Now this one is just adorable! It really would work for any time of the year, but what perfect timing for decorating around Valentine’s Day!
- Paper Heart Wall Art. If this doesn’t scream “Valentine’s Day,” I don’t know what does! Super cute and festive and it looks super easy! What a win! I definitely want to do this one.
- Glitter Tattoos. To make your look very unique and Tumblr-y, definitely take a look at these glitter tattoos! How fun, and I certainly want to try them.
- Bow Bookmarks. For those of you who are bookworms like myself, sometimes it can be nice to have a unique bookmark. These bow bookmarks are perfect for Valentine’s day and encourages you to read, what could be better?! 🙂
- Photo Frame Banner. Print out a bunch of pictures of your friends, animals, family, favorite movie characters, etc, and create this fantastic banner! Such a great idea of DIY decoration.
- Braided Hex Nut Bracelet. Another very Tumblr-inspired look to spice up your outfit this Valentine’s Day, or any time of the year!
- Paper Net Garland. This would be a really fun decoration for Valentine’s Day itself, whether you just want to make your room a little more festive or you are even decorating for a party!
- Word Bobbi Pins. I absolutely love the idea of these word bobbi pins for the holiday! So festive and you can customize more for different seasons or holidays of the year as well. For those of you who are the crafty type, this is an awesome idea.
Bonus: DIY candles! I don’t know about you, but I adore candles! I’ve never tried to make them myself, but it seems like it would be a fun idea if you are really into DIYs!
January 22, 2016