Download: Homeschool High School Transcript Template

Homeschool High School Transcript Template

Click the image below to download a pdf version of the Transcript Template.

The following template can either be printed out (as is) via pdf, or, can be filled out using the interactive forms tool in Adobe Reader. To fill out in Adobe Reader, complete the following steps:

1. Choose your  template from the options below, and open it in an updated version ofAdobe Reader.
  2. Click on “Highlight Existing Fields” after opening the document in Reader. All fillable text fields should now be highlighted.
  3. Click on the “Sign” tool to open the Sign frame on the sidebar.
  4. Click inside any highlighted text field to begin typing. You may use the space bar to move your cursor where you would like to start typing.  You may use the default text, OR, click on the “Add Text” menu in the Sign frame to customize your text.
  5. Clicking on the “Tab” key automatically moves your cursor to the next highlighted text field.
  6. Use the “Add Signature” tool in the Sign frame to add your customized signature to either or both of the Parent’s signature fields at the bottom.
  7. Once you have completed adding all signatures, click on the “Done Signing” button in the Sign frame. (Make sure that all your text on the document is correct and there are no typos before clicking, because this step will merge the text to the document and make it ready for printing)
  8. You may now use the Adobe Reader printing tool to print out the high school diploma document on the printer of your choice. We recommend printing on specialized document paper, easily purchased at any office supply store. This paper will retain the color and clarity of the ink over long periods of time, which works well for documents that will be saved or framed as keepsakes.

LHSHS transcript download

Click the below image to download a copy of the Transcript Template in Microsoft Word format. (if you don’t have Microsoft Word, you may also choose to upload the file to Google Drive and convert to Google Docs format to edit for free)

View Other Resources and Planning Articles

July 23, 2012

Comments

1. Jamie says:
    Posted March 7, 2016 11:27 am

Hi Sandra, If you'll download it to your own computer and convert it to a Google Docs file then you can edit/save to your own google docs. It should then allow you to print. However, if you don't download it to your own computer it will not allow printing. I hope that helps.

2. Sandra Haney says:
    Posted March 4, 2016 4:03 pm

I love the transcript template. I downloaded it and filled it all out for my son. Then it would not print. It let me print the original copy, but not the edited copy with my info put it. Help! Thanks!!

3. Ahmed says:
    Posted February 10, 2015 10:02 am

4. Newsletter writer says:
    Posted December 18, 2014 4:16 am

Thanks so much for this post! There is some really helpful stuff here. I love your blog, keep up the great work!

5. Kaye Haynes says:
    Posted August 1, 2014 9:39 am

How can I go by getting the curriculum to start teaching the high schoolers? Is it available for free or is it a cost, if so what's the cost?

6. pandahoneybee says:
    Posted December 18, 2013 11:58 pm

Melanie...Thank you for your interest in LHSHS. I just wanted you to know that we are a resource for those looking to homeschool their children through high school, not a school to enroll your child in. Best of luck! Michelle

7. Melanie Rogers says:
    Posted December 16, 2013 6:09 pm

Can I use your services over the summer to make up for classes my son has failed?

8. wendy says:
    Posted December 13, 2013 5:18 pm

My daughter will begin dual enrollment fall 2014. Is there a Microsoft program that will help me calculate her credits, and keep everything neat and professional?

9. Kerry says:
    Posted August 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Congratulations to you and your son, Candace!! What a great thing!! We'd love it if you'd share some of your "brag-book" pics and tell us more about your success in our Success Stories forum: http://letshomeschoolhighschool.com/forums/f4/

10. Candace Johnston says:
    Posted August 19, 2013 2:30 am

My son is graduating.

11. Kerry says:
    Posted June 5, 2013 7:52 pm

Thanks, Jennifer! We appreciate you passing it on!

12. Jennifer says:
    Posted June 5, 2013 6:26 pm

I'm sharing this template with my blog visitors, I just wanted you to know. :-)

13. brittany wagner says:
    Posted May 26, 2013 12:40 am

for my son i am homeschooling

14. Ligia says: