Thread: log in button

we need to have a button or box you can check that will keep you logged in. I have typing in my password and name each time I visit the site( I check 8-10 times a day). Thanks
    HSing mom to 3 fantastic children ...DD1 15.5( grade 12), DS 14 ( grade 8), and DD2 9(grade 3).

There should be a little box to tick to keep you logged in. I visit often, but am logged in automatically. Also make sure your browser is set to accept cookies.

I don't see any little button to tick at all on the log in page. Maybe I missed it?
    HSing mom to 3 fantastic children ...DD1 15.5( grade 12), DS 14 ( grade 8), and DD2 9(grade 3).

Actually, you're right. I no longer see it. I'm not sure if some things were changed, because I remember selecting it, and I'm always logged in.

Super Moderator
    We'll definitely check into this and see what the issue might be. Thanks for the heads up!

The only way I see the remember me button is if I get the vBulletin official login page. That comes up if I try to reply and I'm not logged in. Then there's the option to tick the "Remember Me" button.

Administrator
    If you don't have the "remember me" button, you can always choose to save your login credentials with your browser.