Thread: Christian Science Texts

Christian Science Texts

I have found that using secular curriculum for other subjects isn't a big deal, n
    But when it comes to science I really want a Christian foundation. However, finding a text that is very challenging for college prep high school is difficult. Have any of you found texts that are college/high school level but Christian based? (besides abeka and BJU press?)
    Mrs. J - homeschooling six in our crazy eclectic way! Using Spelling City, Time4Learning, and a lot more...and blogging about it at MomSCHOOL!

There is always Apologia. They have a variety of courses and levels, are set up in an easy to follow way, and are definitely Christian.

I would defentually say Apologia as well. They have a large choice to chose from.
    HSing mom to 3 fantastic children ...DD1 15.5( grade 12), DS 14 ( grade 8), and DD2 9(grade 3).

Vote for Apologia here as well. We don't use it, but it always gets lots of praise in the homeschool community. You can find a lot of reviews of it on Youtube or Amazon.

We're using Apologia this year for the same reason

Great! Thanks for all the advice!