Thread: Views on Public vs. Private College

Views on Public vs. Private College

I have to admit, now that my oldest is a senior and we are looking at colleges... I'm a little nervous. Not that she can make it, or that we will be able to send her... we have worked hard at keeping her innocent and "good." I guess I'm just afraid of her attending a public college, and her getting hurt in some way. I know that she is strong and well grounded in her own faith... it's just all the other kids and the craziness... that scares me!
    Mrs. J - homeschooling six in our crazy eclectic way! Using Spelling City, Time4Learning, and a lot more...and blogging about it at MomSCHOOL!

I kind of have the same fears, but I know at some point I have to let go. We are researching colleges like crazy and so far the only one that stands out as a contender is Mary Baldwin.

We are actually looking at doing some homeschool college - using the CLEP testing method for this next year. She is graduating early so I don't feel rushed to push her out of the "nest." We are looking at colleges here in Georgia, mostly because of the grants and scholarships that she can get.
    Mrs. J - homeschooling six in our crazy eclectic way! Using Spelling City, Time4Learning, and a lot more...and blogging about it at MomSCHOOL!