Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 15 Facts About Me

Established Member

Talking 15 Facts About Me

Hello, everyone! I'm Goshilove aka Goshilove ^.^ Instead of typing a super long post about what I like and everything, I'm just going to post 15 facts about myself ^^

Fact #1: I'm female
    Fact #2: I'm just starting high school
    Fact #3: I'm strawberry milk-aholic
    Fact #4: I'm addicted to anime and manga or pretty much anything related to the Japanese culture
    Fact #5: I love jewelry
    Fact #6: I love to draw
    Fact #7: My favorite colors are purple and black
    Fact #8: I'm a major Night-Owl
    Fact #9: I have a guinea pig and three cats
    Fact #10: I've only been to public school for a year and a half
    Fact #11: I have 1 older half-sister, 1 younger sister, 1 younger brother, and 1 baby half-sister
    Fact #12: I hate cold weather
    Fact #13: I wear glasses
    Fact #14: I love message boards
    Fact #15: I hope to become a manga-ka (Japanese comic book artist) one day

Well, those are my 15 facts! What are yours?
    Last edited by Goshilove; 08-12-2012 at 03:36 AM.
    tiallarising likes this.

Hey, Goshilove! Nice to meet you, and welcome to LHSHS! I didn't know you could be a strawberry milk-aholic; in fact, I don't think I've ever had strawberry milk, but you make me think I should probably try some!

Also, this looks like fun, so I'm totally gonna post fifteen facts about myself. *grin*

1. I'm a sophomore in college
    2. I attended a public high school for exactly one half of one year--the first semester of my freshman year. That is my only experience in the public school system (college excepted).
    3. I also love to draw! Are you on DeviantArt, per chance? 'cuz if you are, I'll totally go watch you. Right now.
    4. I have two teenage brothers--both younger than me--and I adore them.
    5. I'm currently watching through all of Futurama with my youngest brother, Andy.
    6. I love spicy foods!
    7. I'm super interested in politics. That's probably weird, but it's true.
    8. I'm currently working on a novel which has been my on-again-off-again project for the past two years.
    9. I play the piano.
    10. I also sing opera.
    11. I've been to Mexico and Costa Rica, and I dream of traveling around Europe.
    12. I work at a sandwich shop.
    13. I have short red hair.
    14. I'm a distant niece of Napoleon Bonaparte.
    15. I'm currently having a musical love affair with Celtic punk: E.g., Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphys.

Example:

I haven't read much manga or watched a whole lot of anime, but I've definitely gone through some of the more popular ones. That's how I got started drawing, actually. I think my favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I've never read the manga for it, though I keep thinking I should. What's your favorite?

Oh! And out of curiosity, how did you stumble across LHSHS?

Established Member
    Hi, Katie W. It's nice to meet you too ^^ It's very possible to become strawberry milk-aholic. You should try it. It's super good! 8D

I do have a DeviantArt! My username is MangaLuva446. (kinda corny (- -U ) I also love spicy food and play the piano! (I haven't played the piano in a while, though .__. )

I haven't seen Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, yet, but I have heard a lot about it. If you like the anime, read the manga! If you like the manga, watch the anime! That's what I always say. It's always fun for me to compare the manga and anime ^^ My two favorite animes are Bleach and Fruits Basket.

My mom told me about it. She's a parent on here. Her username is Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Goshilove View Post
    I do have a DeviantArt! My username is MangaLuva446.
    Mission: Watch MangaLuva446 accomplished, Captain! *salute*

My DA handle is Zingaresa, btw.

I definitely recommend FMA. Both anime series are good, but I like Brotherhood much better. Better character development, more epic (and satisfying) ending, and I'm told it follows the manga more closely. One of these days I'll read the manga and know for myself.

I've heard a lot about Bleach and Fruits Basket! Mostly Bleach, though. Actually, to tell the truth, I don't know much at all about Fruits Basket other than that several friends have recommended it to me. What's it about?

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Goshilove View Post
    If you like the anime, read the manga! If you like the manga, watch the anime!
    = Truth.

Established Member
    Yay! ^_^ I watched you back ^^

Okay, I'll try to check them both out (^_^)b

Fruits Basket is about a girl named Tohru Honda who was recently orphaned start living with her school friend, Yuki, and his two cousins, Shigure and Kyo. However, Yuki and his family have a curse! Whenever their bodies get to weak or they hug the opposite sex, they change into one of the animals in the Chinese zodiac!

I hope that was a good enough explanation. I'm really not that good at explaining stuff _ _||| But it's really funny and touching, so I suggest that you watch it!

Huh! Sounds like an interesting premise. I'll definitely have to check it out! *adds it to her ever-growing list of shows to be watched*

Oh, hi Goshilove! Good to have more members on the student forum. I'm currently trying to figure out how to get the posts the thread to display from oldest to newest since it seems to be the other way around, so apologies if my reply is a bit scattered.

First off, both you and Katie's DAs are pretty cool! I basically never update or check my DeviantArt account, but I do draw some low-quality stuff. Also, it's neat to see another Manga fan

Established Member
    Hi, ajones20! That's okay, I'm trying to figure that out too. If you find out how, please tell me, okay? 8D

Are you a manga fan too? I think I'm obsessed with manga. Sometimes, when I look at things, I try to imagine what it would look like if it was in a manga...yeah, I'm obsessed XD

Hoping I'm not too late jumping on theLHSHS bandwagon. Hi.
    I haven't ever really watched anime or readmanga, but your excitement for it makes me curious Goshilove.
    Iwouldn't want to punish you guys with my awful drawing skills, soI'll save everyone the heartache and not join DA xD
    Oh yes, 15facts about myself, here it is.

1. I am a freshman.
    2. Theonly public school I went to was k-5.
    3. I read anything I can getmy hands on; in my mind, books are not optional, they arenecessary.
    4. I have a couple ideas for novels that I've beenexpanding upon, doubt they'll ever get finished.
    5. I make onemean enchilada casserole.
    6. I'm generally not picky about musicgenre, I like listening to it all.
    7. I like vanilla ice cream,not chocolate.
    8. I went to the beach for the first time this pastsummer and loved it.
    9. I have a younger brother, younger halfbrother, and a younger sister (who I have to share a room with,meh)
    10. I have a guinea pig (Dixie), a rabbit (Ollie), and a dog(Shorty).
    11. I base my purchases of purses on whether or not theycan hold a book.
    12. I have worn glasses since 4th grade - withoutthem, I'm pretty much blind.
    13. I have a passion for GreekMythology.
    14. I didn't cry watching Titanic, apparently I have nosoul.
    15. I sort of have a thing for My Little Pony: Friendship ismagic. Yes, I'm coming out of the pony closet. *hangs head in shame*

Kayla, your username is excellent :P Welcome aboard!

I suppose I will go ahead and do this too. I promise this facts will be more truthful than the ones in my introduction. I promise my fingers are not crossed behind my back, cleverly negating both promises.

1. My main three fears in life are slugs, nuclear warfare and bad grades.
    2. I do not like writing stories I have ultimate power over. I would rather make a story with input from other people. A collaboration, if you will
    3. My favorite food is ramen noodles. It would be more correct to say my favorite food is "salt" and ramen noodles just have an incredibly high salt to food ratio.
    4. I try to do a lot of things but am not very good at most of them.
    5. I open Facebook approximately once a month.
    6. My best friend of four years lives in New York City. We have a common interest in complaining about people complaining about things.
    7. I'm still learning to organize myself, take initiative and grow superpowers.
    8. I do have one superpower. It is the Power of Lazy Studentry, activated by whispering into my Enchanted Conch of Procrastination. It allows me to stay up until 4 AM studying and then have nightmares about not studying enough.
    9. I like a lot of instrumental music. Any variety, really. Other songs are more fun to listen to on the radio.
    10. My favorite subject is science, but this is a double-edged sword. Any time I ask a question starting with "did you know that", you are about to hear a rant about the latest in scientific advancements no one cares about. My hands will shake a lot, my eyes will have a faint sparkle to them and in the end my hair will have morphed into this shape.

Not quite 15, but I've gotta get to bed. I declined to activate my Enchanted Conch tonight.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast