Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 15 Facts About Me

Hi Anya,

Welcome to the forums! Liked reading your 15 facts. Stained glass is a serious business trade, very impressive. Do you use chemicals and everything like they used to always have to do?

Hi I'm I-hate-pie26 aka Sydney!
    I'm new to this board, plus I'm new to homeschooling, well I haven't started yet, but I will be soon!
    Now, I'll be doing my 15 facts about myself

1. I hate pie, obviously!
    2. I love anime
    3. My favorite subject in school is humanities
    4. I love astronomy!
    5. I just got a job!
    6. I have 1 dog and 3 cats
    7. I'm 15 years old
    8. I live in Wisconsin
    9. I love fishing!!
    10. I am involved in a lot of community service events
    11. I went to a public Montessori in elementary and middle school
    12. I'm in 4H
    13. My favorite color is red and blue
    14. I play Magic The Gathering, mainly with my boyfriend
    &
    15. My favorite video game is Modern Warfare 3.

So, those were my 15 facts thanks

Welcome, I-hate-pie26 It seems a lot of forum users on here really like anime! I'm off to start a good discussion topic about that right now. We're reaching anime critical mass here :P

I never did anime till I watched Howl's Moving Castle, and then I decided to try my hand at it. I'm a portrait artist, so it appealed to me as something different. It was actually pretty fun! But, I could never just do it on my own.
    learnerwithapassion

Hello!! This looked like a fun way to get to know others and introduce myself =)

1. This is my first year homeschooling (And so far I love it :>)
    2. I am in 8th grade and 13-14 next month!! =)
    3. I'm not a strawberrymilk-a holic but I am DEFINITELY a horse-aholic
    4. I play the French horn, melophone, cello, and I love to sing. (I just got home from Junior County rehearsals)
    5. I am vegetarian, eat organically, garden organically, and Im earth friendly (I just got home from PASA-Pennsylvania Association of Sustainable Agriculture)
    6. I have 2 dogs- Mingus and Magnolia (Maggie) and a cat- Miles and a horse-Blue (her show name is Once in a Blue Moon)
    7. I love EVERYTHING cute !!
    8. Im a super fun person
    9. I dont know what else to put...
    10. Still dont...
    11. My favorite color is turquoise!! (thats my show color for eventing)
    12. I have blonde hair and blue eyes
    13. I love clothing
    14. I think Im pretty smart-Im doing Algebra 2, reading highschool-level books, in the gifted program and honors english...etc.
    15. I came up with 15 things!! (sorta....)

Okay, so I figure I should probably do this, even though I'm kind of way behind on the times... Forgive me for being late - I haven't been on this forum for very long.

-My name is Tialla Rising (hence my username) but I like to go my Tia because it's less formal. Unless I'm around Mexicans and then they think I'm talking about my aunt, which is awkward. - That is, if they only speak Spanish. Otherwise, it's not a problem.
    -I live in the mountains of Arizona. Yes, mountains. With snow and pine trees. It's not desert like the rest of Arizona. In fact, it's a ski town.
    -I'm 17, turning 18 in...like six months. So weird.
    -I'm a senior in high school, and am so excited to graduate. 3 months!
    -But seriously, I love school. With everything in me. I'm an overachiever and proud of it. Actually, I can't stop myself from being an overachiever. I just...do it.
    -However, when it comes to cleaning, I'm a huge procrastinator. Like, I've majored in procrastination. Don't get me wrong, I like things neat and tidy and clean...I just have a hard time actually getting up and cleaning the bathroom or dusting bedrooms. I like vacuuming though. Vacuuming's okay.
    -I love watching sports, but I'm not good at any, which doesn't make for a fun experience while actually doing it myself. I usually end up embarrassing myself one way or another. I think I'll stick more with writing.
    -Speaking of writing, it is my passion. I have written and published a YA action-adventure fantasy novel (The Ruby Vial | Flagstaff, AZ 86001) and hope to start writing another book soon after graduation.
    -To enhance my writing, I'm going to be taking creative writing classes in college starting this fall.
    -I don't just love creative writing though. I really love all writing. To my, language is just so beautiful, and it amazes me how it works and how we can understand it. I love getting in deep and writing pretty much anything. I still procrastinate about required essays for school, but I usually don't mind writing them when I actually start. :P
    -Oh, in case you want to know what I look like: I have curly blonde hair.
    -Green eyes.
    -I'm 5'3".
    -And I should probably wear my glasses, but I don't unless I'm driving. My vision isn't that bad, though, so I can get away with it pretty easily.
    -Okay last one...I actually really love science as well. Biology, marine biology, and advanced/human biology, mainly. Any kind of biology is fascinating. Chemistry was a horror for me, but I can handle biology.

Hehe, I'm gonna second Tialla about being behind times. Ahem

1. My name is Ellie Rose (though my full name is Ellanore).
    2. I'll be 15 in a few days.
    3. I'm 5'9.
    4. I love to play the flute, and plan on going to a music conservatory with it and hopefully end up touring the world!
    5. I also love to write short stories.
    6. I have a novel completely outlined, I just need to write it. It's called Colorblind.
    7. I have 8 siblings.
    9. I sing alto and sometimes tenor.
    10. I absolutely adore musicals (especially Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, My Fair Lady, and Newsies).
    11. I own over 500 books.
    12. I play the flute, piccolo, piano, and drum kit.
    13. I love history.
    14. I've had many super short hair cuts in my life, but am currently trying to grow my hair out till I'm 16.
    15. And, last but not least, I LOVE Dr. Who. With a huge passion. :P
    learnerwithapassion

Quote Originally Posted by learnerwithapassion View Post
    Hehe, I'm gonna second Tialla about being behind times. Ahem

1. My name is Ellie Rose (though my full name is Ellanore).
    2. I'll be 15 in a few days.
    3. I'm 5'9.
    4. I love to play the flute, and plan on going to a music conservatory with it and hopefully end up touring the world!
    5. I also love to write short stories.
    6. I have a novel completely outlined, I just need to write it. It's called Colorblind.
    7. I have 8 siblings.
    9. I sing alto and sometimes tenor.
    10. I absolutely adore musicals (especially Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, My Fair Lady, and Newsies).
    11. I own over 500 books.
    12. I play the flute, piccolo, piano, and drum kit.
    13. I love history.
    14. I've had many super short hair cuts in my life, but am currently trying to grow my hair out till I'm 16.
    15. And, last but not least, I LOVE Dr. Who. With a huge passion. :P
    Oh my goodness, you're 5'9"?? You're so tall! I feel like such a shorty now...haha Then again, I have tons of friends who are tall, so I guess I'm used to it. That's incredible though. Tall people definitely have an advantage.

And, Phantom of the Opera!!! *swoon*

Established Member
    Hi! I know I'm like, 2 months after everyone else on this thread.
    I'm OrchidCeleste98, my actual name is Liza.
    1. I've been homeschooling for 2 years.
    2. I'm in 9th grade.
    3. I was at a really bad middle school, I lasted 6 months there before I started homeschooling.
    4. I play the violin and the oboe.
    5. I want to be either a doctor or a screen/comedy writer someday.
    6. I talk really fast.
    7. My favorite books are the Harry Potter books, my favorite TV show is Scrubs.
    8. I have one sister, she's 7.
    9. I am artistically challenged.
    10. I have a blog (vintagelaceblog.wordpress.com) where I try to be as thought provoking and controversial as possible without offending any of my relatives. It's not easy.
    11. I take a math class at a public high school. It was a last resort, and I kind of hate it.
    12. I am almost 5'3. I'm really hoping I can get to at least 5'5. My parents are tall.
    13. My favorite homeschool subject is biology.
    14. I plan on homeschooling through high school or else going to community college when I'm 16. And...
    15. I have a very loud and fat cat.

Wow, it's been a while since I posted here. A lot has happened since then and now! I improved on my art on dA (sorta) and changed my username. It's now AeroChance. I moved to the coast, but I'll soon be moving to Texas. Sadly, my guinea pig and bunny have passed away. I still have my dog, Shorty. It's actually snowing right now, wow!
    tiallarising likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123