Thread: Hello! I'm Liza

Established Member

Hello! I'm Liza

Hi, my name is Liza and I am absolutely horrible at introductions so I will be introducing myself in a list format.

• I am 15 and female.
    • I've been homeschooling for 2 years.
    • I started homeschooling because I was in a really suck-y middle school and I hated it.
    • I have a blog ([email protected]) where I try to be as controversial and thought-provoking as possible without offending any of my relatives. It's harder than it sounds.
    • I can't do art. The most artistically advanced picture I have drawn recently is of a creepy looking lizard that always seems to be staring into my eyes no matter the angle I see it from.
    • Someday I want to be either a doctor or a comedy/screen writer.
    • I live in one of the larger cities in Iowa.
    • I take a math class at the public high school near my house and I hate it.
    • I talk really fast.
    • I love the Harry Potter books.
    • I can sew clothing.
    • I love watching Scrubs.
    • I am 5'3 and hoping I get a bit taller than that someday.
    • My favorite homeschool subject is Biology.

I've been reading this forum for a few weeks, which I know is a bit creepy, so I finally decided to make an account.

Welcome!! It's good to have you here, Liza. I can totally relate with the art - I can draw to save my life. Hope to see you around!

Btw, I'm Tia. 17, Senior (I graduate in 2 months!!), Published Author, pianist, and average babysitter. Again, welcome!