Thread: Hi!

Hi!

Hi there!

I'm Joanna, but you may call me Jo if Joanna is too much to type.

I recently graduated from high school, having been homeschooled for twelve years. I am currently waiting to go to university, but, in the meantime, I blog, read, and write. As well as help my siblings with their studies.

So.. that's me. I hope to get to know you all.

Yours truly,
    Joanna
    A Minister's Daughter

Hey - wow! Congrats on graduating. Did you enjoy homeschool in high school? You'll get along well in this forum considering most of these users are writers.

Hi Joanna!! Nice to meet you! I'm Tia, a 17-year-old homeschool graduate as well. I also read, blog, and write (check out my novel on my website The Ruby Vial | Flagstaff, AZ 86001), as well as play the piano & guitar, attempt to make edible goodies, and try to live my life to glorify Christ.

Did you use an online curriculum for homeschool, or was it more of a textbook style homeschool? Once again, nice to meet you!

Hey Jo, I'm Ellie Rose. I'm a 15yo flutist, and writer. I've been homeschooled all my life as well! What are you planning to major in, in uni?
    learnerwithapassion

Established Member
    Hello Joanna! I hope and pray university is going well for you! What career are you going for?