Thread: I'm bored and I'm lonely and it's one in the morning, so I thought I'd say hey!

I'm bored and I'm lonely and it's one in the morning, so I thought I'd say hey!

In accordance with the title: Hey! Howzit goin'?

I could use this space to introduce myself, since that's what it's supposed to be used for. But I just did that, so if you want to read the (abridged) Life and Times of Katie Walton(tm), go check out the cool blog our wonderful admins set up for me! There's even a little bit in there about my Obsession? Addiction? interest! in Doctor Who, which is totally not apparent at all by the fact that I drew myself in Matt Smith's costume. *cough*

But whatevs, man. We're all infatuated with something dorky and silly, right?

...Right??

ANYWAY. I'm a moderator here, like Andrew, which means I'm supposed to be responsible and mature and whatnot. Yeah. We can pretend, right? It also means that if you have any problems or concerns or questions or you're just plain bored and looking for someone to pester, I'm your girl. Feel free to drop a line any time--I promise not to bite.

I'm vegetarian, after all. *grin*

I feel like I should probably say something about myself, since I'm posting in a thread called "introduce yourself." So here goes: If I were to describe myself in one word, that word would be "storyteller." Any other storytellers here? C'mon. Let's see a show of hands.

I spend absurd amounts of time telling stories. Hopefully, that means that one of these days, I'll actually get good at it. Cross your fingers for me, 'kay?

Okay. So now that I've told you SO FREAKIN' MUCH about myself, it's your turn. If you had to describe yourself in a single word, what would it be? Why?

Established Member
    If I had to describe myself in a single word, I think that word would be "dreamer". The reason why is because I am always daydreaming almost every second of the day. I don't really think of it as a bad thing though, because daydreaming helps me get ideas for mangas 8D

Hey, no, that's great! Where would we be without dreams? Especially creatives.

Established Member
    Yeah, but sometimes I stop what I'm doing JUST to daydream, which is bad....especially when I'm doing school work. But I do my best to focus during school time, so it's not too much of a problem there.

Established Member
    I would have to say I would describe myself as a "storyteller" as well. I have published a novel, which is really getting out there! It's so surprising how many people are just consuming it! <3

Hey!!! This is crazy, but you sound a lot like me! I'm a vegetarion, I'm a 11th Doctor Who FREAK, and I love to write. We should talk.