Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Favorite and Least Favorite Subjects

Favorite and Least Favorite Subjects

What are your favorite, and least favorite subjects?

I love writing, science, history, and reading. Mostly writing though. My least favorite is math - I've never been all that great at math, and I just don't like it. If I was taking chemistry, I'd say that was my least favorite as well, but thankfully, I already have that behind me. Even though it's science, it is mostly math, which doesn't work well for me. Especially since it's Algebra, and algebra is the absolute worst math for me! haha

So tell me, what are your faves and least faves?

I love writing, history, and literature (when the book isn't too boring D. I'm pretty good at algebra, but I hate word problems, and it just takes so long to do. Does music count as a subject? You know, practicing flute for 2 hours, piano an hour, any of my 7 music groups? Oh, and of course reading. I own over 500 books. ;D
    learnerwithapassion

Music definitely counts as a subject! Especially with how many music groups you have! Wow, that is a LOT of books! That's amazing...we have a lot of books as well (we have run out of space to put them all!) but not quite that many, I think.

Established Member
    I love writing, reading, music, Spanish, writing, English, Psychology, and writing. Yep. I would say that's about it. I hate math too! It's like, UGGGGHHHHH for me. You know? Like, when it clicks, that's a happy-dance moment for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlyn View Post
    I love writing, reading, music, Spanish, writing, English, Psychology, and writing. Yep. I would say that's about it. I hate math too! It's like, UGGGGHHHHH for me. You know? Like, when it clicks, that's a happy-dance moment for me.
    Haha exactly! Totally a happy-dance moment for me as well.
    kaitlyn likes this.

OH! Least favorite subject for sure is SCIENCE!
    learnerwithapassion

Quote Originally Posted by learnerwithapassion View Post
    OH! Least favorite subject for sure is SCIENCE!
    Really? Are you more of a math-oriented person?

Well, I get math, I don't really like it, but I don't have a problem with it. But nothing about science I can retain!!!
    learnerwithapassion

Quote Originally Posted by learnerwithapassion View Post
    Well, I get math, I don't really like it, but I don't have a problem with it. But nothing about science I can retain!!!
    Oh okay...what science curriculum do you use? I've found ApologiaSciences to be super amazing!

Bible is definitely my favorite mostly because it's easiest and most interesting. I also like math but this year is going to be really hard! My least favorite is science. I just can't learn 20 terms for something I didn't know existed (still don't ?) in one day and be expected to remember them for a test.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast