Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HylianAssistant

Thread: Field Trips

Field Trips

Have any of you gone on field trips yet this year? If so, where? Do you have any planned in the future?

Established Member
    Well, my high school is planning to go to Ireland in 2015. I, sadly, will not be on this trip, but would like to go on one of their trips at some point.

Whoa, a trip to Ireland?? That is quite the field trip, haha! How long will they be staying in Ireland? That's really awesome. Hopefully you can go on at least one sometime! Just think of all the experience you would gain! Sounds really fun.

Established Member
    They would be gone for nine days, touring the length and breadth of Ireland. Seeing the Book of Kells, going to Blarney Castle, visiting Cork, etc. I have a few friends in the group that I have begged to bring me some pictures.
    tiallarising likes this.

Oh, that sounds so cool! Summer of 2012, my mom, me, and my three younger siblings drove to Washington D.C. (from CA), and back for a field trip. We go to Old Sacramento a lot, and every couple of months we go to some historical place within a few hours drive...
    learnerwithapassion

Both of those trips sound amazing! I love road trips...and that sounds like a really long one! How long did it take you to drive from CA to D.C.?

2 and a half days of straight driving -.- :P
    learnerwithapassion

Wow...that's a long time in the seat. O.O We drove from Az to Wyoming and it took us three days...but we were going at a slower pace because our grandparents were also driving their [gasoline engine] [old] motor home along...and we always stopped by dinner time.