Thread: Procrastinate!

Established Member

Procrastinate!

The most dangerous thing to be is probably a procrastinator...Especially with school. I'm constantly putting things off until the last minute which is not okay.

Do you procrastinate?
    Do you have any tricks or anything to keep yourself on task?

I definitely procrastinate...but mostly about cleaning/chores. I could do school or work all day long and I'll be very driven to do it. But cleaning?? That's another thing completely. I could easily procrastinate on my cleaning for weeks...haha There are just so many other important things to do!

Honestly, I don't have tips. I just have to force myself to do it, and that's that. Not very helpful, I know. :/

Established Member
    Lucky~ I procrastinate everything. School, chores, even things I like to do, like role-plays. I can't help it. It's gotten really bad >.

That's a bummer. :/ Well, maybe if you just force yourself to do those things, a habit will eventually form from it...?

Established Member
    It takes 21 days to form a habit, so if you can make yourself stop procrastinating for 21 days it'll get way easier. Being in an organized/clean environment has been shown to make people behave in a more moralistic way, so cleaning might help.

those are all the brain hacks I know.