Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What do you like learning about most?

What do you like learning about most?

I'm pretty sure most of us have a specific thing (or things) that we like learning about most. What is it?

For me, I have to say it's Creative Writing, and Biology. I absolutely love any and all biology. I'm almost finished with my third biology course, and I've loved every moment of it. But definitely creative writing, or English in general, as well! (Obviously.) haha!

Established Member
    I love learning about science. Chemestry is my favorite right now, I also like biology and I just started physics.

@OrchidCeleste98 - That's awesome. Science is so interesting, isn't it?? I love it! Though...Chemistry was kind of my worst nightmare - second only to Algebra. I'm so impressed that it's your favorite!!

Established Member
    @tiallarising- ooh, I hated algebra! I'm only in beginning chemestry now, hopefully it'll keep being fun!

Established Member
    My fun-and-easy favorite thing to study is English and Creative Writing (because, like you said, obviously! Haha!)... But I also do enjoy challenges. I do LOVE science, but I can be completely honest when I say chemistry scares me!!!

@OrchidCeleste98 - I'm so glad you can relate with me on Algebra! Ugh, it's evil. I love geometry, but algebra is just...insane. :P Yeah, I hope you enjoy Chemistry all the way through! What curriculum are you using? I've used "Apologia Sciences" for all of my science, and it's a really good curriculum because it's all AP and really prepares you for college!

@kaitlyn - I thought you might enjoy the "obviously." haha Creative writing is the boss. I can't wait to study it this fall in college!!

And yes...Chemistry is insane, at least to me. I love science, but I hate algebra, and when those two things are combined...it does not create such a great "solution."
    kaitlyn likes this.

Hahaha, is there ANYONE who enjoys Chem? I know one person, but that's it. I'm barely holding a B in college chem 2....
    tiallarising likes this.

I love any and all history. I read historical fiction (as long as it's accurate) ALL the time.
    kaitlyn likes this.
    learnerwithapassion

Established Member
    I love historical fiction! I'm not very good at history, though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast