Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Letting off steam

Letting off steam

Okay, so you've had a full day of hard school, your brain is fried, and you're pretty much ready to quit school for the rest of your life. What do you do to unwind a bit?

For me, after I do school, I usually have chores to do, BUT, when that is done, to unwind, I try playing my piano or guitar, jamming to my favorite artists, reading, or playing basketball.
    Last edited by tiallarising; 02-20-2013 at 06:19 PM.
    kaitlyn likes this.

Established Member
    I lay on my bed, stare at the ceiling, and listen to music. Sometimes I'll get on Facebook to kill a few brain cells.
    HylianAssistant likes this.

Hot showers really make me relax. So does reading.
    learnerwithapassion

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlyn View Post
    I lay on my bed, stare at the ceiling, and listen to music. Sometimes I'll get on Facebook to kill a few brain cells.
    That sounds super relaxing. I should try that sometime. Music really does help, doesn't it??

Quote Originally Posted by learnerwithapassion View Post
    Hot showers really make me relax. So does reading.
    Hot showers!! Yes!! They are the best for relaxing!

Established Member
    YES! I love hot showers! The reason they're so relaxing is because hot water lowers your blood pressure haha random fact :P #onlyhomeschoolers
    HylianAssistant likes this.

Ha... I browse the Internet

But seriously, for a homeschooler going into college, it's a big change. After spending days memorizing everything for a test, the day after you just feel like a sloth. Gotta veg out a bit before the next study session. And there's nothing wrong with that, we're not superhuman.

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlyn View Post
    YES! I love hot showers! The reason they're so relaxing is because hot water lowers your blood pressure haha random fact :P #onlyhomeschoolers
    Wow, I didn't know that Kaitlyn!! Totally only a homeschooler. Perhaps that's why drinking hot liquids (i.e. coffee, cocoa, and tea) help relax you as well. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by ajones20 View Post
    Ha... I browse the Internet

But seriously, for a homeschooler going into college, it's a big change. After spending days memorizing everything for a test, the day after you just feel like a sloth. Gotta veg out a bit before the next study session. And there's nothing wrong with that, we're not superhuman.
    Browsing the internet always works as well!! haha I can imagine how different it will be... I plan on attending college this fall, so I'm sure it'll be a huge change! Anyways, it's true, you always have to have at least *some* time to relax those stressed brain cells before studying again. :P

I don't really "browse" the internet. The only time I get stuck online, is if my best friend is on, and then we chat for hours. :P
    learnerwithapassion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast