Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Are you going to college or no? Reason?

Established Member
    Whoa dude! 11 years!? That's awesome!!! I play the piano. I've only been playing for three years though :P #immababycomparedtothisprodigy!!! #loveit!!

Well, right now, I've only been playing for 7. I just started piano a couple months ago! It's so fun!
    learnerwithapassion

Established Member
    Other than writing, piano is my passion!!!<3 I LOVE music, dude. Do you have a YouTube where you play songs? You should if you don't! I'll subscribe to you!!! Haha!

I've thought about making one, as I've mastered some great soloes, but I haven't gotten around to it. I'll let you know when I do. Did you know that I LOVE to write too?
    learnerwithapassion

Established Member
    No way! Haha! What do you like to write?

I write lots of short stories (usually historical fiction), but I've written a couple present day. I've also written a play. What about you?
    learnerwithapassion

Established Member
    I write fantasy novels. I'm actually a published author! If you have a kindle, my book is available for free for the next few days! Here's the link, if you'd like: The Witches&#39; Sleep (The Witches&#39; Sleep Trilogy): Kaitlyn Deann: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

What was the play about??

I don't have a Kindle, but WOW those are some good reviews! Congratulations!

Also, echoing Kaitlyn's question. Never met someone who's written a play in high school

I actually wrote the play in Jr. High, and entered it in Scholastics. It won a Silver Key for Regionals. Of course, reading it now, i think it's awful, but yeah.
    learnerwithapassion

Established Member
    Whoa! That's awesome! I hope one day I'm published through Scholastic! That's one of my DREAMS! haha! Oh, by the way, here is the response to your Ask a Homeschooler question. I had the honor of answering it! I didn't know if you already knew or not Ask a Homeschooler: Response to LearnerWithAPassion | LetsHomeschoolHighschool.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast