Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tiallarising
  • 1 Post By learnerwithapassion

Thread: Hobbies

Hobbies

I'm starting to think that this "Off-Topic" thread is the most used. Because of that, let's talk about what we like to do in our spare time! Hobbies, for example. I like to listen to music, read, play basketball (if warm enough) and write.

You?
    kaitlyn likes this.

I have a hobby too complicated to explain in a sentence Basically, I write interactive stories on forums kind of like this one. I post something (remember those Choose Your Own Adventure books they used to make? Written kind of like those) then people suggest what the title character of the story should do. Then I write about them doing it. They used to be text only, but now I do illustrated ones too.

It's really time consuming though When you have hobbies like that it's good to go outside often...

Established Member
    I love a LOT of things! I love mainly reading and writing, though! I also love music, jui-jitsu, and making YouTube videos (although I haven't made one in a long while ). Oh, and eating. Does that count?

@ajones20 - wow, that sounds really interesting! I don't think I've ever heard of something like that, but it sounds fun. So how do you illustrate them? Are they kind of like comic strips then...or just...images...or maybe mini-movies?

@kaitlyn - Haha, I'm sure eating counts as a hobby. I have to admit...I kind of forget to eat a lot of them time. But I know many people (and everyone in my family except for me) who love it and cherish as a hobby! haha I like making YouTube videos also...I want to get another one of playing the piano on there. I just never have the time anymore. Graduation can't come soon enough! What is jui-jitsu?

Established Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiallarising View Post
    What is jui-jitsu?
    Jui-jitsu is a form of martial arts Hahaha!

I like to draw/paint portraits, bake, READ, and write...
    kaitlyn likes this.
    learnerwithapassion

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlyn View Post
    Jui-jitsu is a form of martial arts Hahaha!
    OH! Okay. haha

Quote Originally Posted by learnerwithapassion View Post
    I like to draw/paint portraits, bake, READ, and write...
    Awesome!! What kinds of foods do you like to bake best?