Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By meg20089
  • 1 Post By meg20089

Thread: If you could go back in time...

If you could go back in time...

What would you change? List three things.

1. I would have talked more and taken a photo with Bryan Weaver when I saw him in concert and was standing three feet from him for like fifteen minutes.
    2. I would have given a speech at my graduation.
    3. I would have stopped the beginning of my slideshow at my graduation and restarted it - the person in charge double-played it, and instead of just stopping and restarting it, he let it glitch its way through the whole thing. I should have just said something instead of hoping he'd fix it on his own.

1. I would have had David Ditrich sign my tee-shirt (which was in the bag ON ME AT THE TIME) when I met him. 2. I would spend more time with my grandpa before he got Alzheimer's. 3. I would do more with my best friend before I moved.
    tiallarising likes this.

3 more things:

1. I would have never dyed my hair that blonde color from the box. It turn mustard! My natural blonde is much better, haha.
    2. I would have been more respectful to my parents when I was 16.
    3. I would have bought tickets to see Styx when they were in concert only two hours away from where I live.

1. I wish I could go back and not have bangs in middle school. Why did I think that looked good?
    2. I wish I would go back and not turn my face nearly completely to the side in pictures because I thought it looked good.
    3. I wish I would have been easier on my parents a couple years back.
    tiallarising likes this.

1. I would have never tried to do housecleaning for my neighbors. Crazy experience.
    2. I would have tried my dog WITHOUT the shock collar (totally humane...but I still feel really bad about it).
    3. I would have taken a few writing classes *before* publishing my first book. People seem to still really like it...but...I know I could have made it better if I had a few classes under my belt.