Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Music

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlyn View Post
    I play the piano I just play for myself though, not for competition. Sometimes I video it and post it on YouTube, but I'm not amazing. I just do it because I enjoy it! Here's the video I was referring to!
    I have the exact same mindset, Kaitlyn. I enjoy (rather, love) playing it, but I'm not a performer. I've posted a couple of videos on YouTube as well, but I've done so much better...considering how the video camera made me nervous. haha
    kaitlyn likes this.

Established Member
    I love doing videos! It's become one of my passions recently! I've picked up vlogging and "Ask Kaitlyn" videos. They're a lot of fun!!! <3 My YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/kaitlyndeann, and everyone should SUBSCRIBE to meeee! <3 hehehe

Will do! And everyone should subscribe to my channel!!! Ellie Rose - YouTube I will be doing more when I have a better camera (which I will be buying soon!!!!)
    learnerwithapassion

Established Member
    Have been playing bongos and an ocarina. The oc has chew marks on it because my dog decided to chew it one day!
    kaitlyn likes this.

Established Member
    Whoa!!! That's pretty cool! (Except for the dog chewing your ocarina, of course!)

Is your ocarina blue, perchance?

Established Member
    I play violin (9 years so far) and oboe (mostly for the scholarships). I started learning the piano once, but then my teacher moved away.
    kaitlyn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OrchidCeleste98 View Post
    I play violin (9 years so far) and oboe (mostly for the scholarships). I started learning the piano once, but then my teacher moved away.
    That's really cool! My older sister played oboe for quite a while, and if played well is a beautiful instrument.
    kaitlyn and OrchidCeleste98 like this.
    learnerwithapassion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12