Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By learnerwithapassion

Thread: So excited for november!

So excited for november!

As you can probably tell by the title, I'm really looking forward to November. xD There are so many things coming out, and I just wanted to see if any y'all are with me!

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special!!!

Ender's Game MOVIE with Asa Butterfield, Haylee Steinfeild, Abigail Breslin, AND Harrison Ford!! C'mon!

Catching Fire Midnight Showing!

The Book Thief MOVIE!!! THIS IS THE BEST BOOK EVER, AND I AM SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED FOR THE MOVIE IT'S UNREAL!!! You must watch the trailer -- The Book Thief Official Trailer #1 (2013) - Geoffrey Rush, Emily Watson Movie HD - YouTube

James Arthur's Album (HIS FIRST ONE!)

And I thought Sherlock was supposed to be coming back, but apparently they pushed it back again. -.-

Anyways, all that amazingness is happening On Halloween morning I have to give a speech and perform on my flute, in my community college class (Performance Analysis). On Nov 5th, I'm competing with the same piece in a concerto competition. All my band and symphony concerts are in November, AND IT'S ALL SO EXCITING!!!

What's up with you guys? :P
    learnerwithapassion

NO SHERLOCK!? Now where am I going to get my fix

November's when it starts getting really cold here, so that's exciting. Sounds like you have a lot more excitement, though. You make it sound like Nerdvember

I am also really excited about Catching Fire!! I didn't really like the MOVIE Hunger Games, but I love the books, so I'm hoping Catching Fire movie lives up to the book!

Wow, sounds like you have quite the month ahead of you! I'm also excited for November, because not only does Catching Fire come out, but Thor 2!! Also...I can't believe it's almost been a year since The Hobbit Part One came out! This year has gone by so fast! Crazy.

Established Member
    OMGosh!!! Can't wait for Hunger Games and Ender's to come out!!!!! And, in case y'all didn't know, it's also NaNoWriMo in November, so good luck to all of the writers this year. If ya have no clue what NaNoWriMo is, here's the link: NaNoWriMo Young Writers Program

Speaking of which: did anyone here complete a NaNoWriMo writing project last year? It's hard to find the time and discipline for 50,000 words.

Has anyone read or watched The Book Thief yet?? You can read my review of both the book and the movie here! Escape Into Fiction: The Book Thief | Where Homeschooling Meets Reality

What do you think of the story??

So The Book Thief FINALLY came to a theatre near me and I went to see it this last weekend. I absolutely loved it. It stayed so true to the book, and the casting was just fantastic. I cannot describe how much I loved it. The movie theatre was giving the poster away and I got it too!!! And then the most amazing thing happened this morning!!! A couple months ago I wrote to Markus Zusak (the author) and I got a postcard from him in the mail this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!

Also, Tialla, I commented on your article
    tiallarising likes this.
    learnerwithapassion

1461554_473457326092014_1245882440_n.jpg (click to see it big DDDDD)
    learnerwithapassion

WOW!! That is soooo awesome, Ellie Rose! Isn't it such an incredible feeling when you hear back from your favorite author?? I read the postcard, but wasn't sure what his last line was - what did he write? Anyway, that's amazing. I love the movie too...I can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can buy it and watch it again!! Haha. And thanks for comment on my article - I appreciate it!