Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By meg20089
  • 1 Post By meg20089

Thread: Summer Reading

Summer Reading

Hi everyone! Summer seems like the perfect time to work on that to-be-read pile, doesn't it? So what books are you reading this summer?

I've been reading:

-Resistance by Jaye L. Knight
    -The Pirate Daughter's Promise by Molly Evangeline
    -The Word Changers by Ashlee Willis

I'm still on The Word Changers, but after that I'll be reading The Case of the Tabloid Tattler (a children's book actually, but the author has requested I review it) by Perry Elisabeth Kirkpatrick, and Every Tear by Molly Evangeline. I hope to get all of those read and more (like the soon-to-be released sequel, World of the Beasts by Kaitlyn Deann) before summer is gone!

SO, how about you??

I'm mostly reading books written online lately, buf I'll have to look into those and see if any are at my library!
    tiallarising likes this.

I HIGHLY recommend reading The Word Changers! I don't know if it will be at a library yet - it was just released about a month ago - but it's definitely worth the purchase. If you like darker magical fantasy stories with a Narnia feel, I'm sure you'd like it. It's amazing.

Hm, I've never heard of it. Haha I also have yet to check out your book, so I should probably get on that as well.
    tiallarising likes this.