Hey everyone! I'm back! In case you didn't notice, I was gone for two weeks on vacation! It seems like there hasn't been that much activity on here since I've been gone, so I'm sure you guys haven't missed me terribly....

Anyways, my family went on a two week vacation to Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, and South Dakota! We discovered a joint called "The Depot" in Delores, Colorado that makes to-die-for shakes. We went to Farson, Wyoming, which has THE BIGGEST ice cream cone scoop EVER. Seriously...it's incredible. It's ginormous!! We visited Cody, which is awesome, camped in Yellowstone, which is amazing, the Bighorn Mountains (SO breathtakingly beautiful), glimpsed the Grand Tetons, and stayed about forty-five minutes from the Hot Springs in Thermopolis. We didn't actually go to the Hot Springs, on account of wanting to visit with our awesome relatives and that it was really hot outside, so hot springs didn't sound too appealing. We also visited Mount Rushmore in South Dakota...which is incredible to see in person.

All in all it was the best vacation I've ever had, and I was so sad to come back! Which means that it was awesome and totally worth it. We had a lot of driving time...I think if we added all the hours spent in the car, it would come out to six full days (and nights). It was completely worth it, though!!