Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The "what are you watching lately" thread?

The "what are you watching lately" thread?

Topic title should explain enough. Discussion encouraged, but try to avoid too many spoilers!

I've been watching Eureka lately. It's really an excellent show, but it doesn't seem to have picked up the same kind of fan following other shows of that nature did. Maybe it's because it's bound to the Syfy channel.

I just started Once Upon a Time (like the first episode). I watched like the first few episodes of Eureka and really liked it, but my mom said it got too risque later on. I adore Top Chef when I get the chance to watch it. And of course I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for Dr. Who to start back up.
    kaitlyn likes this.
    learnerwithapassion

Eureka does get kind of little risque later on, mostly in the first season finale :P Once Upon a Time looks really fun, though - I hadn't heard of that before!

Old movies, as always. My mom majored in cinematography, so she knows all the history of old films. I'm also watching all the Harry Potter movies because my cute little brother just got into the series, and he wants to watch them all. And then the TV shows I'm watching... Doctor Who, of course. Not really the new ones. I like the ones with David Tennant the most. I think the writers got through the first half of season seven rather fast, since they didn't know how to get rid of Amy and Rory very well. I don't blame them; they're such excellent characters, you don't know the best way to write them off. So I'm hoping Doctor who will be back in swing when the new companion comes along. I'm sure it will be. I'm also watching Once Upon a Time, just like you guys. I think it's really good. I think it's also funny how it started off as fairy tales, then it branched into classic stories. Maybe it'll keep going like that. Downton Abbey is amazing, though my mom won't let me see all the episodes.

Forgot to reply to this: Downton Abbey is indeed amazing (I haven't seen all of S2, though.) Doctor Who is still one of the best TV shows, but I'm having trouble following it in the newest season. I agree with you about Amy/Rory, they've stayed unusually long and the other companions would have long been abandoned by the end of that first season. I just hope they put the new stuff on Netflix soon so I can catch up if it isn't already

Monk! I absolutely *love* Monk. Any other Monk lovers out there??
    kaitlyn likes this.

I've been watching MERLIN!!!! It is so freakin good! Don't spoil anything tho!!! I'm only in the 2nd season (barely). Any other Merlin watchers?
    learnerwithapassion

Established Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiallarising View Post
    Monk! I absolutely *love* Monk. Any other Monk lovers out there??
    *Hand shoots straight up*
    tiallarising likes this.

Established Member
    I'm actually currently obsessed with Being Human and, OF COURSE, The Mentalist. Oh, Patrick Jane!<3<3<3

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlyn View Post
    *Hand shoots straight up*
    I'm so happy there's another Monk lover out there!! "Here's the thing..."
    kaitlyn likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast