Thread: Thread order?

Thread order?

Is there a way to change the settings so that the first post in a thread is always first instead of the last one showing first? I don't like going backwards to see the first post.

I saw that there was another display mode but I just wanted the first post to show up at the top KWIM?
    thanks!
    Full-time mom of a 13yr old serious guy, 10 yr old DIVA, 7yr old thrill seeker, and 3 yr old charmer.
    Lover of books, the ocean, and a good deal

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Is there a way to change the settings so that the first post in a thread is always first instead of the last one showing first? I don't like going backwards to see the first post.

I saw that there was another display mode but I just wanted the first post to show up at the top KWIM?
    thanks!
    Hi Ann - The administration must have the default set that way. You can actually change your settings to view it with the oldest first (which is primarily how forums are viewed). Just check under General Settings. It's near the bottom of the screen.

Hope that helps!

Thank you.
    Homeschooling Mom to 5 - Visit me at NUTRITION FOR HEALTHY KIDS - resources and lesson plans to teach about nutrition and health!