Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By saba

Thread: Hello From Mississippi!

Hello From Mississippi!

I am homeschooling my son who is a Freshman this year. We are really enjoying the program. So far my son's favorite subject is biology.

Quote Originally Posted by KarlaAbernathy View Post
    I am homeschooling my son who is a Freshman this year. We are really enjoying the program. So far my son's favorite subject is biology.
    Welcome, Karla! What curriculum are you using this year?

Established Member
    Welcome to the group!
    Carol

Homeschooled two kids for 11 years

Daughter (20), a University of Iowa sophomore double majoring in English with Creative Writing and Journalism

Son (19), a Purdue University freshman majoring in Computer Science

Welcome to the forum! That's awesome that you and your son are enjoying the homeschool program! I have to say, I'm just as curious as Robin - what program are you using? Also, I LOVED biology when I was in high school, so I can definitely relate with your son!

Welcome to the forum!! We have homeschooled for many years...my daughter is in 11th grade and loves chemistry.
    Mrs. J - homeschooling six in our crazy eclectic way! Using Spelling City, Time4Learning, and a lot more...and blogging about it at MomSCHOOL!

Hi
    I am saba and new here.I hope my stay will be great here.Who is going to welcome me???????
    bailbrae and tiallarising like this.
    roma

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by saba View Post
    Hi
    I am saba and new here.I hope my stay will be great here.Who is going to welcome me???????
    Hi saba, and welcome! Please poke around all the threads here, and see who you can meet and what conversations you can jump into.

Quote Originally Posted by saba View Post
    Hi
    Hi Saba! Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your adventures here in the forum as well and I hope we can help you with your homeschooling journey.