Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Inmom

Thread: Christmas Prep

Christmas Prep

For those that celebrate Christmas, have you finished everything you need to do? I still have some shopping to do, baking and an entire house to clean!

Established Member
    The last gift I ordered arrived in the mail today and everything is wrapped, so I'm good there. The rest of our baking will be done tomorrow morning.

Thankfully, no housecleaning here out of the norm since both of our celebrations are held at other homes.

Looking forward to going to the movies Christmas evening..taking the family to see Unbroken. Not very Christmas-y, but inspirational. Three of the four of us have read the book.
    Robin likes this.
    Carol

Homeschooled two kids for 11 years

Daughter (20), a University of Iowa sophomore double majoring in English with Creative Writing and Journalism

Son (19), a Purdue University freshman majoring in Computer Science

Well Christmas is over by now, but my family was ready for it in time. We like to be really chill come Christmastime, so we just had a simple meal, and put more emphasis on family time than anything. It was wonderful! How was your Christmas?

I don't usually cook for Christmas since I'm always exhausted after Christmas Eve, but I did this year and it was yummy! I cooked a bit less than I do for Thanksgiving, so it wasn't too stressful. Didn't get to see any extended family, but we had a great time.