Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jamie

Thread: A selfish creation

Super Moderator

A selfish creation

My friend Kat recently suggested adding a forum like this to LHSHS and I jumped at the idea. Why? Because I can be a selfish creature and since my baby is graduating this year, I'm starting to feel the strong need to cry on random people's shoulders. Hope you are wearing a waterproof fabric, people!!
    Creating this site has been a dream come true!! I hope it will be a help and encouragement to you in your homeschooling journey!!!

Sincerely,
    Kerry - Site Admin

Oh, Kerry - I am just beginning to understand. I've only graduated my first, and it is so hard to have them off and having their own lives... and that was just the first of six. I couldn't imagine my last one graduating!!
    Kerry likes this.
    Mrs. J - homeschooling six in our crazy eclectic way! Using Spelling City, Time4Learning, and a lot more...and blogging about it at MomSCHOOL!

I do feel your pain...have one graduating next year and I am NOT prepared for it either...putting on rain gear now so we all cry on each other shoulders for happiness that we got out kiddos this far and that we will miss having them in our lives everyday

((HUGS))
    “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
    ― Dr. Seuss

Enough said.. Michelle aka pandahoneybee

Established Member
    Strangely, even though I have a current junior and sophomore, it's not hit me yet. We are all just so busy, it's not crossed our minds much. Plus, I'm soooo looking forward to the future travel dh and I have planned once the kiddos are on their own!!
    Carol

Homeschooled two kids for 11 years

Daughter (20), a University of Iowa sophomore double majoring in English with Creative Writing and Journalism

Son (19), a Purdue University freshman majoring in Computer Science