Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By meg20089
  • 1 Post By meg20089

Thread: Get Ready With Me Videos

Get Ready With Me Videos

I don't know how ya'll feel about makeup videos on YouTube, but I love 'em! Especially the "Get Ready With Me" videos. There's something really fun about seeing how other people do things!

tiallarising likes this.

Wow...she looks absolutely gorgeous, but that sure is a ton of stuff to put on your face! Haha. I have never put that much makeup on. I honestly don't think I could stand taking the time to do all that. It was a fun video, though. I liked watching the process.

Most of what I do is what I consider the "essentials". Foundation, eyeliner, lip balm. Haha. But, I tend to over do it when I'm going somewhere fancier. And it doesn't normally take all that much time to apply everything! It just takes more time for her 'cause she's recording. XD
    tiallarising likes this.

Yeah, I normally just use eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. If I'm going somewhere (like church or a special event), I'll use foundation. In all honesty, I'm not a huge fan of foundation because I have very acne-prone skin and I just feel like I'm always painting and plastering my face to look better. (Which ends up slowing the healing process for my acne.) So...yeah my face doesn't look the best without it, but whatever. I'm not hugely into it, haha.