Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kerry

Thread: Anyone do class rings!

Anyone do class rings!

My daughter is a senior this year, and we had been watching for class rings. We found an awesome deal at Limoges...it came today and it was really beautiful. I thought I'd share that we paid less than $100 for a $300 ring and it truly is something beautiful that she will be able to treasure for many years!
    Mrs. J - homeschooling six in our crazy eclectic way! Using Spelling City, Time4Learning, and a lot more...and blogging about it at MomSCHOOL!

I haven't yet, but we will! We actually just talked about this a couple days ago. I never got a class ring and wish I had.

Wow thx for the info... I paid for mine when I was in high school. Still have it thinking it might be a cool thing for Alex!
    “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
    ― Dr. Seuss

Enough said.. Michelle aka pandahoneybee

Super Moderator
    Andy simply wasn't interested. I shared the idea with him, and he had seen some rings from his public schooled friends, but he just didn't seem to care about getting one. I was like "okay...I guess that's a few hundred dollars for something else, then"
    ksb427 likes this.
    Creating this site has been a dream come true!! I hope it will be a help and encouragement to you in your homeschooling journey!!!

Sincerely,
    Kerry - Site Admin

We are a few years away from that, but I plan on getting DD one. We will have to personalize it somehow for our homeschool. Should be interesting.

My dd decided against a class ring. Instead we found a ring she liked and had it engraved. She said she wanted something she could wear forever and most adults don't wear their class rings.
    HSing mom to 3 fantastic children ...DD1 15.5( grade 12), DS 14 ( grade 8), and DD2 9(grade 3).

hadn't thought about it but sounds great...do you have a link?