Thread: Your Favorite Home school Ipad Apps

Your Favorite Home school Ipad Apps

I love my ipad... but I hate having to sort through hundreds of apps trying to find one useful one. Often I end up downloading the app, and then deleting it because it's not what I wanted. I am sure you have some ipad or iphone apps that are your favorites. We would all love it... if you'd share!
    Mrs. J - homeschooling six in our crazy eclectic way! Using Spelling City, Time4Learning, and a lot more...and blogging about it at MomSCHOOL!

Some of my favorites include anything from Dan Russell Pinson--stack the states, stack the countries, aliens vs. presidents; mad math; and mini word. We used Shakespeare in Bits for Romeo and Juliet last year and will look to use them again for Shakespeare. We got the app around Christmas when it was on sale. Hoping to get the next on sale as well.

Those sound good, I can't wait to try them... One of my favorites is the show me app... Let's my iPad be a white board and it records and saves my lesson.
    Mrs. J - homeschooling six in our crazy eclectic way! Using Spelling City, Time4Learning, and a lot more...and blogging about it at MomSCHOOL!

I use google earth (and the map) a lot in history. I'm using Cozi's to-do lists to make daily curriculum checklists for my kids - my teen can check it off himself on his ipod touch or his pc. dictionary.com's app gets a lot of use. i use bamboo paper as a white board. notability lets you write on PDFs.