Thread: ALEKS Math Having a 2 for 1 sale

Super Moderator

ALEKS Math Having a 2 for 1 sale

We had good success using the ALEKS math program with our oldest in his freshman and sophomore year of high school, so I thought I'd pass along this deal that came in my email. Here are the details:

For a limited time, purchase an ALEKS subscription and get a second subscription of the same length at no additional cost!
    To take advantage of this special promotion, simply:
    Register at least two children for ALEKS accounts with the same subscription length.
    Enter promo code PB39K2 on the Review Cart page and continue with the checkout process.

Fine Print: This offer is valid for adding NEW ALEKS Student Accounts only, and cannot be used to extend existing or previously paid Student Accounts. The promotional Student Account will be activated at the same time as the purchased Student Account, and both subscriptions must be the same length. The promotional discount will apply to the first payment only and will not be applied to automatic renewals. This offer cannot be combined with the ALEKS Family Discount. The promotional code is valid through February 28, 2013.
    Creating this site has been a dream come true!! I hope it will be a help and encouragement to you in your homeschooling journey!!!

Sincerely,
    Kerry - Site Admin

This was a good deal... if they do this again... please share!!
    Mrs. J - homeschooling six in our crazy eclectic way! Using Spelling City, Time4Learning, and a lot more...and blogging about it at MomSCHOOL!