Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New High School Curriculum from Time4Learning

@cbach23 -- From what I've heard, T4L is EXCELLENT for high school. It really helps students work independently and the courses are geared to keep them focused. Since you are concerned specifically about chemistry, here is the extra information I found about it on the Time4Learning site:

Homeschool High School Science Curriculum - Time4Learning

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best!!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cbach23 View Post
    Hi Kerry, it's been a couple of years since you referenced Time4Learning for high school. I have a daughter entering 11th grade this fall and she homeschooled 10th grade. It was wonderful, but we started in the middle of the year and sort of pieced things together. It ended up being a fabulously enriching year! I run a business and can't devote as much time in the fall to putting together a curriculum from scratch again, and we were wondering how you felt about T4L high school? I am most concerned about Chemistry. My daughter will be working much more independently, which is good in theory, but in practice... we will have to see! Any input would be great! Thank you!
    cbach23, I loved, loved, loved the high school science at Time4Learning. We actually had completed chemistry prior to the T4L high school curriculum being available, so I can't speak specifically to that course, but the physics and biology courses were wonderful. As with ANY curriculum, even when your student is working independently, it's important to still be available for questions and to check in on their progress daily, but I can say personally that I worked full time from home while my youngest was a senior and Time4Learning was the curriculum that made that possible!
    Creating this site has been a dream come true!! I hope it will be a help and encouragement to you in your homeschooling journey!!!

Sincerely,
    Kerry - Site Admin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123