Free Download – Homeschool Graduation Planner

High School Graduation Planner Download

No clue on how to plan your Senior’s Homeschool Graduation?

If you are like we moms at LetsHomeschoolHighschool.com, you may just be in a total daze when you realize that one of your children is a year or less from graduating from this huge adventure we call homeschooling. How did that even HAPPEN??!!

Whether we as parents are ready or not, graduation day will arrive. But you don’t have to worry! We’ve been right there in your shoes before, we’ve worried about what was supposed to be done, what documents we needed to fill out, and what type of ceremony to plan. Turns out… it really is pretty straightforward! All of us agree that we were shocked at how simple the process can be! But we know it’s super scary your first time through which is why we’re here!

We’ve created a free downloadable Homeschool Graduation Checklist that we know will go a long way toward helping you plan for this momentous event and helping you track your progress along the way.

Just register below to grab your free graduation planner and be well on your way to making your Senior’s graduation day one to remember.

Congratulations on this huge accomplishment!!!

May 11, 2013

Comments

1. Jamie says:
    Posted January 30, 2014 4:33 pm

This is great - definitely helpful to stay organized.

2. admin says:
    Posted November 6, 2013 12:34 am

VERY cool program, Tina...I had never heard of it before!

3. Tina @ Tina's Dynamic Homeschool Plus says:
    Posted November 5, 2013 11:25 pm

Thanks for the comment on my blog Kerry and for linking this planner. I will for sure link it my 10 day series. Thank You!!
    Also, you might like this other post I did too for an option for highschoolers.

Homeschooler Who Want More Than College

4. Kerry says:
    Posted July 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Absolutely Ruth...check out this article for some GREAT graduation celebration ideas: https://letshomeschoolhighschool.com/blog/2013/04/13/pomp-circumstance/

5. Ruth says:
    Posted July 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Sorry about the typing mistakes!

6. Ruth says:
    Posted July 18, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi there,
    Can you give me any information with regards to a home schooler graduation? I shomeschool my 15 year old son here in Irleland. We have nothing like that in this country. When youth leave school here in Ireland they have a 'Debs' party which is a bit party that goes on most of the night with drinking and usually ends with them getting home some time the next day. I dont want this for my son. I like the information that you gave above on how to organize a party but how do you actually have a graduation party?

7. Jackie says:
    Posted May 11, 2013 11:48 pm

What an awesome offering! I dont' think I've seen one before. I would hate to think I was responsible for all the graduation details all by my lonesome. This resource is a jewel.