Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 15 Facts About Me

Established Member
    Hi everyone! I'm HylianAssisant. I too like manga, and I was wondering, Goshilove, what other manga series hve you read so far?

O.K., here's my 15 facts. Here goes:
    1 I'm female
    2 I love swords!
    3 I like medival and Greek history
    4 This is my first forum ever! YAY!
    5 I love being homeschooled!
    6 I've been homeschooled since 5th grade
    7 My three least favorite things are, respectively: grasshoppers, grammer, and bees of any kind
    8 My three most favorite things are, respectively: Legend of Zelda, music, and apples (right now, although it will change I'm sure...)
    9 I wear glasses
    10 My favorite subject is (*drumroll in background*): PHYSICS!!!
    11 My favorite t.v. show is Big Bang Theory
    12 I don't play any sports or instruments*
    13 I raise chickens
    14 I am a freshman
    15 I know one other homeschooler

TAAH-DAAAH!!! There's my 15!

*I can kinda play bongos, but not very well...

~HylianAssistant

Hi, HylianAssistant! Love the reference in your username (I used to always say "Hyrulean"...) Also, Physics is an awesome subject, I agree. Welcome to the community.

hey everybody! I'm brand new on the sight, so let me throw fifteen facts about me out there!

Fact 1- I'm a Christian Homeschooling girl c:
    Fact 2- no that does not make me creepy nor does it mean I live under the stairs XD
    Fact 3- I pretty much spend all of my free time on deviantART and my username is *PsycoChic4Eva
    Fact 4- irl I don't really have any friends, but on the interwebs I have tons! which is why I stay on here a lot ha
    Fact 5- I've never really used one of these sites before and I'm not sure how to navigate it yet, but I'll hopefully get the hang of things XD
    Fact 6- I love drawing, writing and expressing myself in ways other people can enjoy, even if they don't really get it?
    Fact 7- my favorite video games ever are Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (love OoT and MM, too), Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon and Left 4 Dead 2!!!
    Fact 8- zombies are the best. end of story.
    Fact 9- horror flicks are my faves, even if I'm a total chicken and cover my eyes through most of the movie hehehe
    Fact 10- I'm a through-and-through Homestucker and will probably make a lot of bad references that nobody will understand ;u;
    Fact 11- my laptop crashed, so I mostly use my Grandma's (I'm using mom's now, though) and I'm not entirely sure it will load this site o:
    Fact 12- I love dying my hair~ right now it's my natural color on top, then red, purple and blue on the bottom c: I'm going to be Sollux for Halloween hehehe
    Fact 13- I don't have a lot of money, but I do enjoy making people smile with whatever I have on hand!
    Fact 14- I have a bad habit of staying up late to watch Conan, then being drop-dead tired all day -u-
    Fact 15- I'm pretty geeky and laugh at jokes cracked by people like Socratese and Euripides XD

I am entrusting this important parcel of information about me to you all >:U use it well and let not it lead to the downfall of.. something!!! (in other words I gotta clamscray and hope I can actually try to work this site out later XD)

Established Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HylianAssistant View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm HylianAssisant. I too like manga, and I was wondering, Goshilove, what other manga series hve you read so far?

O.K., here's my 15 facts. Here goes:
    1 I'm female
    2 I love swords!
    3 I like medival and Greek history
    4 This is my first forum ever! YAY!
    5 I love being homeschooled!
    6 I've been homeschooled since 5th grade
    7 My three least favorite things are, respectively: grasshoppers, grammer, and bees of any kind
    8 My three most favorite things are, respectively: Legend of Zelda, music, and apples (right now, although it will change I'm sure...)
    9 I wear glasses
    10 My favorite subject is (*drumroll in background*): PHYSICS!!!
    11 My favorite t.v. show is Big Bang Theory
    12 I don't play any sports or instruments*
    13 I raise chickens
    14 I am a freshman
    15 I know one other homeschooler

TAAH-DAAAH!!! There's my 15!

*I can kinda play bongos, but not very well...

~HylianAssistant

Hi, HylianAssistant! Welcome ^^

You want to know what other manga series I've read? Get ready for a long list:

Fruits Basket
    Bleach
    Kodocha
    Ultra Cute
    Dragon Ball Z
    Love Com
    Kimi ni Todoke
    Gals!
    Miki Falls
    XXXHolic
    Maximum Ride: the Manga
    Twilight: the Manga
    Naruto
    Legand of Zelda and the Oracle of Time
    Pokemon
    Sailor Moon

I think that's it....What manga series have you read? 8D

hey everybody! I'm brand new on the sight, so let me throw fifteen facts about me out there!

Fact 1- I'm a Christian Homeschooling girl c:
    Fact 2- no that does not make me creepy nor does it mean I live under the stairs XD
    Fact 3- I pretty much spend all of my free time on deviantART and my username is *PsycoChic4Eva
    Fact 4- irl I don't really have any friends, but on the interwebs I have tons! which is why I stay on here a lot ha
    Fact 5- I've never really used one of these sites before and I'm not sure how to navigate it yet, but I'll hopefully get the hang of things XD
    Fact 6- I love drawing, writing and expressing myself in ways other people can enjoy, even if they don't really get it?
    Fact 7- my favorite video games ever are Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (love OoT and MM, too), Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon and Left 4 Dead 2!!!
    Fact 8- zombies are the best. end of story.
    Fact 9- horror flicks are my faves, even if I'm a total chicken and cover my eyes through most of the movie hehehe
    Fact 10- I'm a through-and-through Homestucker and will probably make a lot of bad references that nobody will understand ;u;
    Fact 11- my laptop crashed, so I mostly use my Grandma's (I'm using mom's now, though) and I'm not entirely sure it will load this site o:
    Fact 12- I love dying my hair~ right now it's my natural color on top, then red, purple and blue on the bottom c: I'm going to be Sollux for Halloween hehehe
    Fact 13- I don't have a lot of money, but I do enjoy making people smile with whatever I have on hand!
    Fact 14- I have a bad habit of staying up late to watch Conan, then being drop-dead tired all day -u-
    Fact 15- I'm pretty geeky and laugh at jokes cracked by people like Socratese and Euripides XD

I am entrusting this important parcel of information about me to you all >:U use it well and let not it lead to the downfall of.. something!!! (in other words I gotta clamscray and hope I can actually try to work this site out later XD)
    Hi, cheriboo! I have a deviantArt too! My username is MangaLuva446.
    Last edited by Goshilove; 09-28-2012 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheriboo View Post
    Hi Cheriboo! If you need any help understanding anything on the site then just let me know. Also, your Homestuck references will not be lost on me!

Established Member
    Hi cheriboo! I'm brand new too! I also love Twilight Princess. My other favs are SS and WW.

We're working on putting up a "media/entertainment" section. Since a lot of us like video games and TV shows, it would be nice to discuss them.

Established Member
    Hi cheriboo! I was wondering, what's MM like? Like, the storyline?

The sad moment when I proofread my own post a couple times and the words still somehow end up running together. I decided it was worth the risk and joined DA My username is Kayla-Lunacy-Pie. I love Big Bang Theory, alot. I was trying to sleep sitting up in a chair last night so my lungs don't completely seize up. (Asthma + the flu, meh.) My mom asks me if I need anything. I reply, "Sing Soft Kitty." The look on her face was priceless.

Hi, thought I'd come in too.. it looked pretty interesting.. I've had a difficult time figuring how to navigate through this sight. So many of the things you guys have previously stated about yourselves I relate to, but maybe I'll be able to put up a few new ones.

1. I'm entering Freshman year, and have the craziest variation of my level on subjects. For instance, fourth grade Math, College level Spelling, and everything else around Sophomore. I've never been to Public School.
    2. I love birds, deep sea fish, cats, and dogs.
    3. I've been to 48/50 of the United States.
    4. I enjoy drawing, and working with Stained Glass.
    5. I study Spanish, and have a flair for French, including the accent, odd enough.
    6. I'm writing a novel. (Katie W., I'd love to hear about yours, if you're open about it.
    7. I'm on an Etsy whim.
    8. Winter is my favorite season.
    9. I wear glasses, and have braces. (No, no lisp.)
    10. I hope to be a Naturopathic doctor, or a Chef after College.
    11. In a month or two, my family and I are going to live in Korea for a year.
    12. My favorite color is white.
    13. My favorite foods are mango's, chocolate, lasagna, blueberries, and dried cranberries.
    14. I'm crazy about cranberry juice.
    15. I love to bake, especially while listening to Alternative music.

This thread was a pretty good idea.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast