Thread: Greetings

Greetings

Hello. This is Whovian. I figured I might as well tell you about me. I am 13 years old. My favorite colors are purple, green, yellow, red and blue. I like to watch Doctor Who and Sherlock. I want to continue to travel the world and prefer to have some knowledge of every language. I love to read, write and analyze. Usually my thinking get's me into a lot of trouble, but I do it anyway. I can't stand to stay in the same place for a long while, unless it's sitting in the same chair watching Doctor Who/Sherlock for 30 consecutive hours. Hope to be hearing from someone soon. Whovian

Ahhhhh! Hey. We're gonna get along just fine. Doctor Who and Sherlock are my two favorite shows. BBC rocks. :P I'm learnerwithapassion, I'm 15, and I play the flute and write when I'm not watching the two aforementioned shows. xD It's great to meet you!
    learnerwithapassion

Nice to meet you, Whovian! I sure do know a lot of people who love Doctor Who! I've never really watched the show myself, but maybe I'll try it again. You said "continue to travel the world" - have you traveled already? If so, where? I'm super excited because I would LOVE to travel the world as well...someday. By the way, I'm Tia. I'm a 17-year-old published author and high school graduate. I (obviously) love to read and write, play the piano, accomplish techie stuff like web and short video design, and more. I absolutely love music. Welcome to the forum!

Established Member
    Welcome! I've heard Sherlock was good, I'll definitely have to watch it sometime!

Haha, welcome to the forums! Had no idea Who was such a common show around here. I should have lobbied a little to get it into our "You Might Be a Homeschooler If..." video we had that one time. That said, sorry if the forums are a bit inactive right now. That's just how it is during the summer!

@ajones20 - The Doctor Who line would've been GREAT for that video!! I do believe Doctor Who is turning into quite the homeschooler show. Probably because it's so nerdy/geeky and most homeschoolers are advanced nerds/geeks. (And proud of it!) haha

Established Member
    Hi there Whovian1 Welcome to lhshs! How long have you been homeschooled?