Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By itmeharmony
  • 1 Post By itmeharmony

Thread: Uh hi here's some information about me!

Uh hi here's some information about me!

Hello, I guess I'm introducing myself here well anyways I'm Harmony I'm 15 & is in the 8th grade (almost done so i'm just going to say I'm a 9th grader) I love music, video making, science, and reading. I was in public school for 4 years but I went back to homeschooling after being made fun of quite a bit. I play bass & draw. my favorite book is The Fault in Our Stars. Favorite series are Harry Potter & The Mortal Instruments. I was born with a VHD had to have two open heart surgeries. I also had back surgery last year. favorite bands are mcr, all time low, and we the kings. okay I guess that's enough for right now.
    tiallarising and meg20089 like this.

Hi Harmony! It's nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy what you see here - we have lots of games going on in our Off-Topic thread, and several fun photos and videos in our "Funny Videos" and "Funny Pictures" threads.

What do you like to make videos of?

hi, thanks for the welcome! And I mainly make video blogs on youtube talking about things I like
    tiallarising likes this.

Ah! I love TFIOS. And the Mortal Instruments. =) My favorite is the Infernal Devices though.

Also, vlogging sounds like fun! What's the last thing you made a video about?

Ah vlogging...I decided a few months ago that I would film my first vlog and start vlogging...and I'm still working on that one video, haha! Let's just say filming myself doesn't come so easily. Do you use a camera or just your webcam?