Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What's your plan B?

Wow, that's quite the change, Kaitlyn! I didn't know you were interested in medical. I'm sure it'll pay off, though!

I suppose my Plan B is being a Mary Kay Consultant. Mary Kay and my family goes way back, and I already know a ton about it, and it has excellent rewards, ethics, and opportunities. You can work as much as you want, or a little as you want. So yeah...if I don't get married anytime soon, and I feel like doing something other than writing books and attending college (or along with writing books) perhaps I'll start my own Mary Kay business.

Established Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiallarising View Post
    I suppose my Plan B is being a Mary Kay Consultant. Mary Kay and my family goes way back, and I already know a ton about it, and it has excellent rewards, ethics, and opportunities. You can work as much as you want, or a little as you want. So yeah...if I don't get married anytime soon, and I feel like doing something other than writing books and attending college (or along with writing books) perhaps I'll start my own Mary Kay business.
    I've thought about becoming a beauty consultant before!!! I think I would enjoy that too!! haha!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12