Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By meg20089
  • 1 Post By meg20089

Thread: School is almost out!

School is almost out!

I'm so excited that summer is almost here! Mostly for the warmth and relaxation (though I'm not sure why considering my semester has been over for about a month and I don't get a "summer vacation" from work...haha).

Are you excited? How many days/weeks until you're out? Any plans for summer?
    Last edited by tiallarising; 05-07-2014 at 09:57 PM.

I have summer camp and I help out with VBS at my church, but that's about it! And I finish up in about 3 weeks or so. =)

That sounds fun! Sounds like you have a great balance of fun and relaxation - perfect for summer! I'm sure you'll get in a good amount of writing as well.

I hope so! I seem to be running into a bit of writer's block but hopefully I'll get past that!
    tiallarising likes this.

That's a bummer...maybe some stream-of-consciousness writing will help. Have you ever tried that? It seems to help break free my creative process.

Hm, I haven't tried that! I usually just go onto another short story of sorts and try to do writing of any kind. But I'll try that for sure! Thanks! =)
    tiallarising likes this.

Absolutely! And sometimes, just reading a novel, getting your mind off of YOUR story, helps.