Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Julie Kelly

Thread: Los Angeles MilSpouse Mom

Los Angeles MilSpouse Mom

Greetings~
    I am mom of 4 great kids and a military spouse.
    Our kids are a wonderful combination of schooling experiences.

We just graduated our oldest from high school as a concurrent enrollment homeschool student at the local college. He now attends there as a full fledged college student and hopes to transfer to a cal state or UC college next fall as a Junior.

Our daughter is a senior in HS as a concurrent enrollment homeschooler and went from mostly c's and d's to straight a's once we pulled her from public school and put her in college courses.

Our twin sons in 10th grade are split- one is public schooled and loves it and is doing well, enjoying football and all. His brother is now also a college student as concurrent enrollment homeschool. So far he loves it too.

As they are all in school- so am I! I am in my final courses for my graduate degree, Master of Divinity and will begin my internship by next fall.

That is pretty much me... glad to meet you!
    tiallarising likes this.

Super Moderator
    Hello and welcome! Loved "meeting" you and your family...thank you for your wonderful introduction!

Please poke around the site, and the boards here, and ask any questions you might have.

Hi there! Welcome to the site.

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. I have to say, I am very impressed with your bio! Sounds like your children are having an awesome education experience, whether in public school, homeschool, or college! And congratulations on your education yourself. Once again, well to the site! I hope you enjoy it.

Great to meet you! Sounds like you are doing an amazing job with your highschool homeschooling!
    Mrs. J - homeschooling six in our crazy eclectic way! Using Spelling City, Time4Learning, and a lot more...and blogging about it at MomSCHOOL!