Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New High School Curriculum from Time4Learning

Banned
    Hey people, tried it out as well looks wonderful My kids have learnt so much. Its great that Time4Learning and other English courses online stimulate the mind so much. My kids sucked it up like a sponge. It sure saved them a lesson or two Keep up the posts!
    snippets likes this.

Super Moderator
    My daughter liked it. She especially enjoyed that the lessons had a more grown-up feel to them, especially the video lessons.

We will be starting our second year with it.

Can someone who is using the T4L HS Biology course (or has access to it), tell me how many lessons or activities it includes? I can't seem to access this info without setting up an account and I'm not ready to do that yet... just researching options right now, but very interested in this course and need to know how many lessons it has. The only thing I can find is that it has 14 "chapters." TIA!

Super Moderator
    Viewing the lesson plans through my parent admin, it looks like biology has 192 activities. Hope that helped!

Great! Thank you! One more, if you don't mind... can you tell me how many activities World Geography has? I really appreciate the help .

Super Moderator
    You're very welcome, it's no problem. World geography has 189 activities.

Awesome. Thank you!! I think we will probably do both of those next year.
    bailbrae likes this.

Super Moderator
    My son LOVED the Biology course! There were two professors. One he absolutely adored and the other he thought was a little dry. Regardless, it was his favorite course. He's in 10th grade this year, and rather than taking one science and an elective (like Health or Economics) he's taking two science courses...Earth/Space Science and Physical Science. He could have taken World Geography this year, but he wanted to take US Hist II and get it out of the way, lol. Good luck this year, Jami!
    tiallarising likes this.

Hi Kerry, it's been a couple of years since you referenced Time4Learning for high school. I have a daughter entering 11th grade this fall and she homeschooled 10th grade. It was wonderful, but we started in the middle of the year and sort of pieced things together. It ended up being a fabulously enriching year! I run a business and can't devote as much time in the fall to putting together a curriculum from scratch again, and we were wondering how you felt about T4L high school? I am most concerned about Chemistry. My daughter will be working much more independently, which is good in theory, but in practice... we will have to see! Any input would be great! Thank you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast